Maybe we are a bit opinionated, but here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse in Sherrills Ford, Donna and the staff believe that enjoyment is the number one priority in life across the Lake Norman region of North Carolina. Since 1996, Horsefeathers (HFR) has been proud to provide a relaxing hangout for our many neighbors, locals and friends as they travel the Carolina highways and byways.
“We pledge to serve as a full-service dining and fun travel destination where folks can take their time to enjoy the food, drinks, games, and camaraderie of the many “regulars” who call Horsefeathers their second home.”
Here are five ways Horsefeathers Roadhouse in Lake Norman serves as “one big happy travel destination”:
- Love of country: The city of Sherrills Ford is located in an historic part of the Carolinas with deep roots in its pride of our regional heritage. There are at least ten historic attractions within easy driving distance of the Roadhouse. We welcome all travelers heading to the mountains, the lake, or the beaches as they soak in the Piedmont and take in the sites. Our sizzlin’ BBQ and other menu items, along with our advanced beer delivery system with 24 taps will be waitin’ on ya!
- Honor of military and veterans: Horsefeathers Roadhouse is very proud to honor those individuals who have or are serving to keep our country free. We always keep our flags flying high and our doors open wide every day of the year! All our military friends are encouraged to come to HFR to meet up with family and friends at our Lake Norman hangout any time.
- Our unique location: HFR is close to highways, cities, towns, Lake Norman, and numerous southern attractions. Even better than that, we are off the beaten path just far enough to provide a breathing space for travelers. Only a couple of minutes off NC 150 and just nine miles west of Sam’s Club in Mooresville, our 2100 sq. ft. deck on the lower level overlooks a two acre park on a beautiful Lake Norman cove.
- Outstanding service: Our facility operates 365 days a year with a large upper level outdoor patio, a 24 tap bar room, and a 2,000 sq. ft. dance floor that also serves as a full dining room when live music is not performing on stage. The lower interior level consists of a 2100 sq. ft. game room with ample seating, a 13 seat “quiet bar”, and a high production kitchen that operates every single day of the year.
- Our sizzlin’ smokin’ BBQ: The best wings in the LKN are made to order for you as you wait for the main courses. If you haven’t tried our smokin’ menu, now’s the time to eat, drink and be merry with family and friends here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse Lake Norman.
Don’t bother to knock – just walk right in and make yourself at home. The Horsefeathers Girls are always at your beck and call to attend to every need and ensure that every single guest has a great time. They are definitely southern girls who like to keep the party going!
See you soon for the best food in the south!
Save dollars with our Horsefeathers (HFR) Roadhouse Kickback Club; see one of our staff for all the details!
This Horsefeathers Roadhouse blog post about great times and great food in and around Lake Norman is brought to you by the fun gang in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, only 20 minutes from anywhere! Here are directions!
Find HFR on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. We are even on Google + where you can give us a review. Head to our new website for all the event and daily special information, and the directions to the oldest watering hole in LKN. It’s time to join in the fun.
Open Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M. and Sundays at 12 p.m., we close at 12 Midnight Monday through Thursday and even later if we have the demand. We stay open until 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Our address is 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
Call us for anything at 704 966 0192
Party rooms are available. Take out anytime with large bulk orders for home events. Make your next visit to HFR one to remember!
Smokin’ Serious BBQ since 1996!
Photo: Horsefeathers Roadhouse, Sherrills Ford NC, Lake Norman