Summer is here and it is time to have fun and belt that home run into the seats. Our home plates are overfilled so step right up and eat a real home run of a lunch or dinner. Have fun and play some fun ball at Horsefeathers for a cold one and great food! Everyone at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Sherrills Ford wants to be part of the game. And everyone is a winner!
Forget Fenway, Comerica, Camden Yards, or Dodger Stadium and go to Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park, right here on the northwest side of Lake Norman. Pretend to be in the dugout of good times enjoying the smoking hot BBQ, delicious southern style food, cold beer, and live music. Be cheered on by friends and family as everyone is on a hot streak at the HFR.
Horsefeathers fields five great ways to score at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park:
- The original serious BBQ: We have the largest smokehouse in the Lake Norman area and take great pride in our Grade A BBQ. HFR serves the best BBQ in the region and we include baby back ribs, pulled pork plates, beef brisket and our Signature Horsefeathers famous Hawg Wing dinners.
- The coldest variety of beer in the LKN: We carry an ever changing selection of macro and craft beers, and we are always adding new beers to the menu. Many of our craft beers are brewed right here in North Carolina, and there is nothing like a cold beer on a hot summer evening. We have craft beers like Fat Tire, Blue Moon, White Zombie, Nantahala, Green Man IPA, and more to choose from. With our 24-tap advanced beer delivery system; our beer is always cold and fresh.
- Our southern home-style cooking: Here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park, we have amazing southern style sandwiches that include Texas brisket, pulled pork, Carolina Cuban, pork tacos, and our delicious Catawba Club sandwich, which is ham, turkey, bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato & mayo on grilled Texas toast, very tasty.
- Daily seven-day a week specials: Every day is a home run here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park with our daily specials. Sundays are Biker Sunday, not to forget Taco Tuesday, Burger Monday, Wing it Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, Fire it up Friday and Smokin’ Saturday. Each day we have meal and drink specials. Check our events calendar for a complete list of our incredible daily specials.
- Entertainment, music, dancing, and conversation: All home run hitters need walk-up music, and here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Sherrills Ford, we have great live music. We have recently featured some great live bands here in June and more to follow in July. Some bands include Mike Cansler, Jill Goodson Band, Dying to Live and many others.
Remember, step up to the plate every day at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Sherrills Ford with our live bands and talented DJ’s. We even have baseball on the TV’s so enjoy your team with mouth-watering BBQ, cold beer and live music. Every day is a fun day at the HFR!
We are easy to find, located in Sherrills Ford off NC 150, just nine miles west of the Mooresville Sam’s Club; 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd., in the beautiful Lake Norman area.
This Horsefeathers Roadhouse blog post about great times and great food this summer and all year long is brought to you by the fun gang in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, only 20 minutes from anywhere and everywhere!
Find HFR on Facebook. LIKE our page and SHARE our stuff! Check in on Facebook whenever you are at the HFR, and follow us on Twitter. We are even on Google + (Google My Business) where you can give us a review. Head to our website for the calendar of events and daily specials at the oldest watering hole in the LKN; it is high time to join in the fun that has been around since 1996.
Open Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M. and Sundays at 12 p.m., we close at 12 Midnight Monday through Thursday and even later if we have the demand. We stay open until 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Our address is 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
Call us for anything, including party and bulk carryout orders, at 704 966 0192
Party rooms are always available. Birthdays, office parties, anniversaries, surprises, engagements and for no dang reason but a good time, are all great excuses for parties! Make your next visit to HFR one to remember!
Horsefeathers Roadhouse is the fun place with the “Smokin’ Serious BBQ” since 1996, and we are just a pleasant drive away from every town around town.
Horsefeathers is so much #morethanbbq!
Photo: Pixabay, PaulBR75