The Horsefeathers staff and patrons know we are deep into October and fall is in the air. Football is in full swing, our 21st Birthday Bash on Saturday October 21 and Halloween are right around the corner. Here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Sherrills Ford, we have all kinds of tricks and treats for everyone across Lake Norman this month.
Here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse, we have spooky good BBQ, awesome southern style cooking, big burgers, tacos and more. In addition, we also offer fun, a “good times” atmosphere, a professional staff, the coldest beer around the LKN, and football. And we really do celebrate 21 years of operation on October 21! What an anniversary party it will be! Come and celebrate with us. It is worth the visit just to see our delicious menu.
Our team shares five scary good ways to enjoy Rocktober and Halloween at Horsefeathers Roadhouse:
- Spooky good BBQ: Spooky good BBQ is always on the menu at the HFR. Horsefeathers is proud to have the largest smokehouse in the Lake Norman area. Our smokehouse specialties include pulled pork plate, which features ten ounces of house smoked and hand pulled pork butt with sides for just $12.99. How about house smoked baby back ribs, glazed with our famous BBQ sauce? And there is more, our slow smoked beef brisket plate or the Hawg Wing dinner, with three smoked & grilled pork shanks slathered in Horsefeathers BBQ sauce.
- Classic Southern style cooking: We have mouth-watering southern style cooking, big burgers, side dishes, tacos and fantastic JUMBO chicken wings. A few of our southern style sandwiches include the Carolina Cuban, Texas BLT, Brisket Reuben, Boss Hawg, French Dip, Texas Brisket, and more.
- The Lake’s coldest beer: Our beers around the world means we offer more than 60 beers that include draft, craft, and rotational, seasonal, and bottled beer. Some of our craft beers include Nantahala, White Zombie and Green Man IPA. Other fresh craft beers on tap include Blue Moon, Fat Tire, Land Shark and Sam Adams Rebel IPA, and we are always adding new beers and cool seasonals to our rotating selection that includes Buckshot Amber, Modelo, Dos Equis Amber, Highland Oatmeal Porter, and many more. In addition, we also have an 11-door beer cooler stuffed with popular cans and bottles.
- Horsefeathers’ 21st anniversary party: Remember, we are celebrating our 21st anniversary on Saturday, October 21st. Mark your calendar for this upcoming Saturday at the HFR. Saturdays are always Smokin’ with the HFR favorite, $1.95 Bud drafts.
- Halloween costume contest: Feather fans, this is your time to shine! On Saturday, October 28th, we will be having some scary good fun with our Halloween costume contest. Just another great way to enjoy October in Sherrills Ford NC.
Our gang at the HFR has all kinds of scary fun events planned this October here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Sherrills Ford. Spooky good BBQ, southern style food, and live music two to three days a week; NFL football games are on every Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. Make any house TV screen the home team! Reserve a screen and a bar stool to watch any game!
Call us at 704-966-0192 or reserve a party room.
Of course, the Panthers and Cam Newton are on our TV’s every game, so make sure to check our events calendar for all of our fantastic daily food and drink specials plus our lineup of live bands.
We are easy to find, located in Sherrills Ford off NC 150, just nine miles west of the Mooresville Sam’s Club; 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd., in the beautiful Lake Norman area.
Join our over 3000 fans on Facebook for updates and specials on everything, from our beers around the world, to our daily lunch specials!
This Horsefeathers Roadhouse blog post about great times and great food this spring and all year long is brought to you by the fun gang in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, only 20 minutes from anywhere and everywhere!
Find HFR on Facebook. LIKE our page and SHARE our stuff! Check in on Facebook whenever you are at the HFR, and follow us on Twitter. We are even on Google + (Google My Business) where you can give us a review. Head to our website for the calendar of events and daily specials at the oldest watering hole in the LKN; it is high time to join in the fun that has been around since 1996.
Open Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M. and Sundays at 12 p.m., we close at 12 Midnight Monday through Thursday and even later if we have the demand. We stay open until 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Our address is 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
Call us for anything, including party and bulk carryout orders, at 704 966 0192
Party rooms are always available. Birthdays, office parties, anniversaries, surprises, engagements and for no dang reason but a good time, are all great excuses for parties! Make your next visit to HFR one to remember!
Horsefeathers Roadhouse is the fun place with the “Smokin’ Serious BBQ” since 1996, and we are just a pleasant drive away from every town around town.
Horsefeathers is so much #morethanbbq!
Photo: Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park