Winter is certainly here in the Lake Norman area, and snow is on the ground. Don’t let the cold weather get you down. Here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Lake Norman, we keep everything sizzling, for all of our customers.
Don’t just sit there in the cold looking out at the winter weather. The gang at the HFR offers all kinds of ways to warm up here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse. No matter how frightful or how delightful the weather is outside, we always have our smokehouse smoking the best Grade A beef, chicken, and pork out back; in fact, we have the largest smokehouse in the Lake Norman area.
Here are five hot ways to warm up at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park:
- Smokin’ hot BBQ: There is just no better way to warm up on these winter days and nights than having some serious BBQ. We offer many delicious and hot BBQ plates to warm up everyone like our baby back ribs, beef brisket plate and our famous Hawg wing dinners.
- Smoked wings and football: Wow, smoked wings are a great way to heat up the day. This is the time for the NFL Championship Games, and we have everything football on our TVs. Football and our famous Jumbo Wings will warm up any cold day. Cheer for great football while enjoying great wings with BBQ sauce.
- BBQ sauce: Come in from the winter day and warm up with our incredible BBQ sauces. Slather that BBQ sauce on our smokin’ hot BBQ plates or smoked wings. Customers can choose from three types of our homemade BBQ sauce that include spicy BBQ sauces like Texas Hot and Firecracker. Everyone can also choose from tangy sauces like Texas Medium and Armadillo rub or sweet BBQ sauces like Texas Mild and Teriyaki.
- Soups: On a cool winter day, nothing beats a hot bowl of our homemade chili or our great Brunswick stew, which is a delicious blend of vegetables and pulled pork in a tasty tomato based southern style stew.
- Dancing: Warm up with some live music, we have live entertainment on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays here at HFR. Get up and dance and shake off those winter blues. Check our events calendar for all of the bands we have scheduled.
Heat the ride up and jump in the car and come over to Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Lake Norman for the hottest time in January! There is absolutely no reason to spend the first month of 2018 sitting at home. Here at HFR, we offer a hot time to warm up the body and the soul. Drink and food specials, rotating craft beers, 24 taps, and a full lineup of appetizers give our patrons five reasons to roar to the Feathers; the good time roadhouse in Sherrills Ford!
We are easy to find, located in Sherrills Ford off NC 150, just nine miles west of the Mooresville Sam’s Club; 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd., in the beautiful Lake Norman area.
This Horsefeathers Roadhouse blog post about great times and great food this January and all year long is brought to you by the fun gang in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, only 20 minutes from anywhere and everywhere!
Find HFR on Facebook. LIKE our page and SHARE our stuff! Check in on Facebook whenever you are at the HFR, and follow us on Twitter. We are even on Google + (Google My Business) where you can give us a review. Head to our website for the calendar of events and daily specials at the oldest watering hole in the LKN; it is high time to join in the fun that has been around since 1996.
Open Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M. and Sundays at 12 p.m., we close at 12 Midnight Monday through Thursday and even later if we have the demand. We stay open until 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Our address is 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
Call us for anything, including party and bulk carryout orders, at 704 966 0192
Party rooms are always available. Birthdays, office parties, anniversaries, surprises, engagements and for no dang reason but a good time, are all great excuses for parties! Make your next visit to HFR one to remember!
Horsefeathers Roadhouse is the fun place with the “Smokin’ Serious BBQ” since 1996, and we are just a pleasant drive away from every town around town.
Horsefeathers is so much #morethanbbq!
Photos: Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park
5 hot ways to warm up at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park, pulled pork, smokehouse BBQ, Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park, Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, smoking hot BBQ, southern style food, cold beer, craft beers, baby back ribs, smoked chicken wings, BBQ sauce, daily specials, live music, NFL playoff football, college football, serious BBQ, smokehouse, dancing, fun, NFL Playoffs, College Basketball, NCAA, NFL Championship Games, Jumbo Wings