There is no better place for fun and food in the Lake Norman region than Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park. The gorgeous month of May means the unofficial start of summer, and it’s the perfect time to get out and enjoy music and great southern style food. Kicking off the party hardy season is our “YUUGE” Horsefeathers Spring Jam this Saturday, May 14th; featuring music and entertainment all day with our awesome food and drink specials.
Come and join everyone from around Denver, Mooresville and Lake Norman for this fun event. In addition to the great music, we will have our award-winning BBQ, hot dogs, hamburgers and our unique 2-2-5 drink specials. Not only is Spring Jam going to be a great party, here at HFR, we pledge that we want every weekend to be party time.
Our famous Horsefeathers Girls suggest five great ways to party at Horsefeathers Roadhouse this summer in Sherrills Ford:
- Live bands: We often have live bands on Friday, Saturday and Sundays here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse. A few of the great bands we feature are Justin Williams, Tyler Cannon, Bongo, Ziggy N Barry, Rock Cycle, San Campbell and Piney Creek Canyon.
- Party rooms: If there is a graduation party, a birthday party or any type of party planned, Horsefeathers Roadhouse has party rooms and complete catering available. Bring the party to us, and we’ll make sure the good times happen, with cold beer, smoking hot BBQ, and a great atmosphere.
- Serious BBQ: What is a party without exceptional food? We have the best bar menu around Lake Norman highlighting our exceptional BBQ. And most of our menu is smoked right in our own, on the property, smokehouse. Ribs, wings and a selection of BBQ sauces from sweet to hot are perfect for any party, along with the most complete beer and drink menu in the Lake Norman Region.
- Daily specials: Our closely held motto here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse is “keep the party going”, and that is exactly what we do for all our customers. In addition to excellent live bands, we also have daily food and drink specials like our weekend’s Fired Up Friday, Smokin’ Saturday and Biker Sunday.
- Outdoor lot parties: With the nice weather here, our outdoor patio is always open and available. Take the party outside and enjoy the beautiful view of Lake Norman. We have a ton of outdoor seating with multi-levels levels on our property adjacent to the lake.
Circle, cross off, and target this Saturday May 14th on your calendar, ride on down and join us for Spring Jam here in Sherrills Ford. If you like to party hardy, look no further than Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park. We’re easy to find, just nine miles west of the Mooresville Sam’s Club, just north of NC 150, at 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd in Sherrills Ford.
This Horsefeathers Roadhouse blog post about great times and great food in and around Lake Norman is brought to you by the fun gang in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, only 20 minutes from anywhere! Here are directions!
Find HFR on Facebook, LIKE our page and SHARE our stuff! Check in on Facebook whenever you are at the HFR, and follow us on Twitter. We are even on Google + (Google My Business) where you can give us a review. Head to our website for all the calendar of events and daily specials at the oldest watering hole in the LKN; it is high time to join in the fun.
Open Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M. and Sundays at 12 p.m., we close at 12 Midnight Monday through Thursday and even later if we have the demand. We stay open until 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Our address is 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
Call us for anything, including party and bulk carryout orders, at 704 966 0192
Party rooms are always available. Make your next visit to HFR one to remember!
Horsefeathers Roadhouse is the fun place with the “Smokin’ Serious BBQ” since 1996, and we are just a pleasant drive away from every town around town.
Photo: Horsefeathers Roadhouse, Sherrills Ford NC, Lake Norman