The Horsefeathers’ gang all know how much our dads love to grill, but on Father’s Day, it’s time for all dads to sit back, relax, and have food and cold beer brought to them. June 18th is Father’s Day, and Biker Sunday as well. We have an extra special time planned at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Sherrills Ford.
At Horsefeathers, we have the largest smokehouse in the Lake Norman area on site and smellin’ good! Our SLOW smoked JUMBO WINGS will make Dad smile and ask for extra napkins! And our hickory smoked Grade A BBQ is perfect for any celebration for good ‘ole Dad! Along with our serious BBQ, we also have all kinds of signature hamburgers and southern style sandwiches. Horsefeathers Roadhouse has two levels of outdoor seating that make for great fun, perfect for relaxing. Leave the grilling to us so dad can be waited on hand and foot on this, his favorite day of the year!
The fun gang at Horsefeathers offers five sure-fire ways to have a blast this Sunday:
- Biker Sunday: Father’s Day is also Biker Sunday, and one of our favorite days here at the HFR. We have all kinds of specials on Sundays like bottomless Mimosas for only $15, Bloody Mary’s for $6 and $5 Fireballs. To make Sundays even better, we always have great music in the afternoon.
- Serious BBQ: Every dad appreciates great cooking. We indeed serve serious and delicious BBQ along with our famous BBQ sauces. A few of our smokehouse specialties include house smoked grilled and glazed baby back ribs, and the slow smoked beef brisket plate. Another Horsefeathers favorite is our Hawg Wing dinner offering three smoked or grilled pork shanks with our BBQ sauce.
- Frosty Favorites: There is nothing like a cold beer on a hot holiday. We offer rotational craft beers like Fat Tire, Blue Moon, White Zombie, Nantahala, Green Man IPA, and more. With our 24-tap advanced beer delivery system; our beer is always cold and fresh.
- Party rooms: Bring Dad’s party to Horsefeathers. We have party rooms that are perfect for the get-together or any occasion. Call us to reserve a party room at 704-966-0192.
- Early Father’s Day present: Can’t make it this Dad- focused Biker Sunday? Why not give dad an early Fathers Day present, and surprise him with a southern style dinner at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park any day of the week? We have daily specials like Big Burger Monday, Taco Tuesday, Love Them Tenders Thirsty Thursday, Fishy Friday, and Smoking’ Saturday. Dad is sure to enjoy any day at HFR.
Not only is Father’s Day going to be special here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park in Sherrills Ford, we have other great events planned for rest of June and right through the summer! Check our events calendar for more upcoming events.
We are easy to find, located in Sherrills Ford off NC 150, just nine miles west of the Mooresville Sam’s Club; 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd., in the beautiful west side of Lake Norman.
This Horsefeathers Roadhouse blog post about Father’s Day and all year long is brought to you by the fun gang in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, only 20 minutes from anywhere and everywhere!
Find HFR on Facebook. LIKE our page and SHARE our stuff! Check in on Facebook whenever you are at the HFR, and follow us on Twitter. We are even on Google + (Google My Business) where you can give us a review. Head to our website for the calendar of events and daily specials at the oldest watering hole in the LKN; it is high time to join in the fun that has been around since 1996.
Open Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M. and Sundays at 12 p.m., we close at 12 Midnight Monday through Thursday and even later if we have the demand. We stay open until 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Our address is 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
Call us for anything, including party and bulk carryout orders, at 704 966 0192
Party rooms are always available. Birthdays, office parties, anniversaries, surprises, engagements and for no dang reason but a good time, are all great excuses for parties! Make your next visit to HFR one to remember!
Horsefeathers Roadhouse is the fun place with the “Smoking’ Serious BBQ” since 1996, and we are just a pleasant drive away from every town around town.
Horsefeathers is so much #morethanbbq!