Spring is almost here and across Lake Norman the weather is still a bit chilly. Right about now, it seems that the North Carolina chill hangs on and on and seems like it will never end; no matter what that groundhog saw earlier in the month. On these cool days and nights of late winter, there is nothing like smoking hot food and a Fireball shot to warm the hearts of the Horsefeathers fans!
Horsefeathers Roadhouse in Lake Norman serves some of the best BBQ, southern style cooking, hot chicken wings and brisket in the Lake Norman region along with an array of popular mixed drinks and the freshest beer found anywhere. It might be cold outside, but it’s hot inside our expansive restaurant.
Here are six awesome “fan fun food facts” to warm up at Horsefeathers Roadhouse of Lake Norman:
- Spicy and Hot BBQ Sauces: Our BBQ sauces are sure to warm anyone up on the coldest of nights along with our award winning BBQ and wings. To really warm a person up, try our famous spicy sauces like Fire Cracker, Texas Hot, High Octane and Tres Diablos. We also offer tangy and sweet spices to choose from as well to “partner” with our hot wings.
- Wing It Wednesdays: Speaking of wings, we have our famous Wednesday JUMBO Wings Special for only 75 cents each every hump day, with your choice of BBQ sauce; and if you’re really chillin’, try some Fire Cracker sauce on the wings. To make our wings special even hotter, every Wednesday we also have $5 Fireball shots and Bud Light Drafts at only two bucks!
- House-made chili: On a cold day or night, there might not be anything better than a hot bowl of house-made chili. Order our chili by the cup or the bowl and instantly warm up to awesome flavor.
- Brunswick stew: A hot and filling stew that is sure to keep things warm and cozy. Our famous Brunswick stew is made with a delicious blend of vegetables and pulled pork in a “secret ingredients” tomato based stew.
- Fire It Up Friday: Not to be outdone by our Wing It Wednesday, every Friday here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse is Fire It Up Friday with our mouthwatering meatloaf, and HUGE Fish Sandwiches; with a $5 Fireball shot, the world is summer once again.
- Hot Live Music: Horsefeathers Roadhouse has live music on Fridays and Saturdays with bands like Justin Williams, Bongo and Chris Cook, DJ Craig and others. For a complete list of all of our daily specials and live bands, please check our events calendar.
Don’t be caught “chillin” anywhere else, come over to Horsefeathers Roadhouse and warm up with great BBQ, our famous spicy sauces, warm atmosphere and live music. If you’ve never been here before, Horsefeathers Roadhouse is easy to find, located at 746 Mt. Pleasant Rd in Sherrills Ford, just nine miles west of the Mooresville Sam’s Club. Let your smartphone take you right to the front door!
This Horsefeathers Roadhouse blog post about great times and great food in and around Lake Norman is brought to you by the fun gang in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, only 20 minutes from anywhere! Here are directions!
Find HFR on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. We are even on Google + (Google My Business) where you can give us a review. Head to our website for all the event and daily specials at the oldest watering hole in the LKN; it is high time to join in the fun.
Open Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M. and Sundays at 12 p.m., we close at 12 Midnight Monday through Thursday and even later if we have the demand. We stay open until 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Our address is 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
Call us for anything, including party and bulk carryout orders, at 704 966 0192
Party rooms are always available. Make your next visit to HFR one to remember!
Horsefeathers Roadhouse is the fun place with the “Smokin’ Serious BBQ” since 1996, and we are just a pleasant drive away from every town around town.
Photo: Horsefeathers Roadhouse, Sherrills Ford NC, Lake Norman