Spring is here. Easter has arrived, and the weather forecast calls for smoking hot Horsefeathers BBQ, our famous “coldest beer at the lake” and our awesome daily specials. Here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse in Sherrills Ford, we have everything to celebrate spring. The smokehouse is smoking jumbo wings, tender brisket, delicious pork, and the best ribs. The weather is getting warmer as we head to April, and the days are longer. And yes, we have March Madness in full court on all of our screens.
Our daily specials bring the locals, the regulars and all the Lake Norman newcomers in, and everyone is smiling. Even if our March Madness brackets are busted, just the smell of our smokehouse BBQ is enough to make everyone smile. Remember, Horsefeathers Roadhouse is just around the corner on the west side of Lake Norman (nine miles from the Mooresville Sam’s Club on NC 150) and easy to get to from anywhere and everywhere. Spring 2016 is the perfect time of year to get out and about for some great southern food and a cold beer.
Horsefeathers Roadhouse offers six fun ways to celebrate spring at Horsefeathers Roadhouse (HFR):
- Smokehouse BBQ: The smell of our smokehouse, the biggest in the region, is a call to everyone that loves real BBQ. When that craving for serious BBQ gets to the gang, we have the best around; enjoy the pulled pork plate, beef brisket, baby back ribs, and the very popular hawg wing dinner smothered in our famous BBQ sauce.
- Cold fresh beer: Horsefeathers has the selection and the taps. We have the freshest beer around Lake Norman. Horsefeathers Roadhouse has a selection of 24 beers on tap, delivered a mason jar at a time, from our state of the art beer delivery system. We also have a great selection of freshest bottled and canned beer from our wall to wall coolers.
- Outdoor patio: The weather is getting warmer and the days are longer, and this means that our outdoor patio is open. There is nothing like sitting out back on our outdoor patio, enjoying a cold beer and our southern style country food, while enjoying the spring weather here in Lake Norman.
- NCAA basketball: Will there be a Cinderella this year? It is March Madness and the Sweet Sixteen means great basketball. We have screens galore, and the games will be on, and what better way to watch March Madness than here at Horsefeathers Roadhouse with a cold beer and our famous jumbo wings.
- Daily specials: Speaking of wings and basketball, Wednesday’s just happens to be Wing It Wednesday with 75 cent wings. That is just one of our daily specials and we have a different daily special every day of the week. From Burgers to Tacos, we have it all. For a complete list of our daily specials, please check out our events calendar. Make sure you stop on Steak Friday for our new 12 oz. New York Strip or Ribeye cooked perfectly to order and plated with two huge sides.
- Weekend entertainment: We have DJ Craig every Friday night and we offer a wide variety of popular live entertainment on the weekends. We host Poker Runs and River Runs, and we host a wide variety of events here at the Roadhouse! And don’t forget, every Sunday is Biker Sunday. We are the true destination for the road enthusiasts.
Enjoy spring fever at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park with over 8,000 square feet of fun with great BBQ, southern style cooking and the coldest beer. Horsefeathers is easy to find, located at 746 Mt. Pleasant Rd in Sherrills Ford, just nine miles west of the Mooresville Sam’s Club.
This Horsefeathers Roadhouse blog post about great times and great food in and around Lake Norman is brought to you by the fun gang in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, only 20 minutes from anywhere! Here are directions!
Find HFR on Facebook, LIKE our page and SHARE our stuff! Check in on Facebook whenever you are at the HFR, and follow us on Twitter. We are even on Google + (Google My Business) where you can give us a review. Head to our website for all the calendar of events and daily specials at the oldest watering hole in the LKN; it is high time to join in the fun.
Open Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M. and Sundays at 12 p.m., we close at 12 Midnight Monday through Thursday and even later if we have the demand. We stay open until 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Our address is 3746 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
Call us for anything, including party and bulk carryout orders, at 704 966 0192
Party rooms are always available. Make your next visit to HFR one to remember!
Horsefeathers Roadhouse is the fun place with the “Smokin’ Serious BBQ” since 1996, and we are just a pleasant drive away from every town around town.
Photo: Horsefeathers Roadhouse, Sherrills Ford NC, Lake Norman