Halloween is on a Saturday this year and we’re having the biggest Halloween party in Lake Norman at Horsefeathers Roadhouse; we will have scary great times along with spooky good BBQ, 24 beers on tap, live music and a costume contest with $$$ prizes.
Our Halloween party at HFR will feature live music by Legal Limit and a costume contest with $100 cash prizes going to the best costume and the best couple. Not only is Halloween on Saturday, it is yet another traditional Smokin’ Saturday with $5 Jaegers and $1.50 PBR’s.
If you were thinking about staying home and giving out candy, the team at Horsefeathers gives five great reasons to leave a huge candy bowl on the porch with at note: “Sorry kids, you are on the honor system. We went to Horsefeathers Roadhouse!”
- Halloween is party time: Don’t sit at home and wait for the doorbell to ring just to hand out candy, ride or drive over to HFR for a great Halloween party, mouth-watering BBQ, down-home southern style cooking, great beer, well drinks and live music.
- Live music by legal limit: This band is an awesome trio consisting of a guitar, bass and drums and they play a powerful mix of rock, blues and soul. This high-energy band will really liven up your Halloween night.
- Costume contest: No Halloween party would be complete without having a costume contest, and we’re having a great costume party with prizes. The best costume will win a $100 cash prize and the best couple will also win a $100 cash prize.
- Spooky good BBQ and a TON of other great food on the menu: HFR cooks up BBQ so good it’s scary. Whether you like your BBQ sweet, spicy or tangy, we have it all, it’s your choice. We have some of the best BBQ ribs you will find anywhere in North Carolina. For just $14.99 you can get a half rack of BBQ ribs and a full rack for $19.99. Our BBQ ribs are house smoked, grilled and glazed right here at HFR. Add burgers, wings, bar appetizers galore and the “meat” is on!
- Take your special ghost or goblin out to the outdoor decks: In addition to our indoor fun, we also have outdoor seating on two levels that overlooks a Lake Norman cove. Halloween is a great fall night to sit out back and enjoy the ambiance of Lake Norman; maybe, just maybe, you will see a ghost or two.
Don’t sit at home on Halloween twiddling thumbs with half-opened eye lids wondering where all the fun is; get in the car, hop on the bike, and get over to HFR. Halloween will be rockin’ at Horsefeathers Roadhouse and Park with the best Halloween party in the Lake Norman area. Located just off NC 150 in Sherrills Ford, just nine miles west of the Mooresville Sam’s Club, we’re easy to find.
Join us for a great time on Halloween.
Photos: Horsefeathers Roadhouse